Be a smart shopper and keep these shopping tips in mind – where ever you choose to
- REMEMBER WHERE YOU ARE! Park in a well-lit area and don’t forget to note
where you parked. Write down which department store or mall entrance is closest
to your car. When leaving the mall, do so through the exit nearest to where you
- DON’T TEMPT THIEVES: DO NOT leave valuables in plain view in your car. Put packages in
the trunk. Lock your car, even if you leave it for only a short time, and take your keys with
- THERE’S SAFETY IN NUMBERS: Whenever possible, shop with someone else. (Not only will this
make your shopping trip more enjoyable, but you’ll have someone to help you carry your
- PROTECT YOURSELF: Always be alert, as you should in any place that’s open to the public.
Don’t hesitate to ask a security officer for help, or for an escort to your car.
- BE DISCREET: Don’t flash large amounts of cash. Know where your purse, wallet, credit
cards, cash, and keys are at all times. (Do not lay these items out in the open.) Keep your
purse closed and secured and at your side at all times.
- BE AWARE: Be aware of what is happening around you. If you notice anything that appears
to be suspicious, report it immediately to mall security, guest services, or to any retail store
STANDARDS OF CONDUCT